Sunday, March 15, 2009

My prince at 2months old...


Time flies and baby Isaac is 2months and 2 weeks old already.

2 weeks ago, his weight was 6kg and we will go for another jab in May only then only I can update about his development.

He has been smiling a lot and sometimes follow by 'laugh out loud' kinda sound and sometimes will screams and yells too. He is not as emotional as Naomi and quite easy to handle actually. I can just put him inside his cot and he can play by himself without making any fuss. We calls him Mr. Cool cause he is so calm, cool and composed. I guess this is the typical male character?

He has been growing pretty well and most of his 0-3months clothes are too tight for him and I've change all his clothes to the 3-6months range already.

0 comments: