Sunday, October 12, 2008

It’s a BOY!

God bless me with a baby boy this time!
Doctor told me I was going to have a baby boy when I went for my 3rd month check up actually.
Normally, they say if it’s a boy you will find out at an early stage as the “bird” is very obvious…..haha….but I didn’t share the news with many people as the baby was still so small and not 100% confirm. 4th month check up, my doctor said the baby’s leg was blocking the private part and couldn’t see the gender. I guess the baby is playing hide and seek with us! 5th & 6th month check up, all of us can see the “bird” very clear and confirm it’s a baby boy! It’s that time again….anticipating baby’s arrival and getting ready all the stuff. This time I will make sure I have EVERYTHING before the baby arrives.
Naomi is still sleeping in the baby cot and we are planning to get her a single bed so she can sleep in before her little brother arrives. The other night I took out Naomi’s baby’s clothes out and started to sort all the clothes out. I can’t believe how fast she has grown! All the baby’s clothes are so small and tiny!! Most of the clothes can be recycle except for dresses and skirts. Since I'm expecting a baby boy this time I can't play dress up with the new baby. It breaks my heart a bit when I have to put away those cute and tiny feminine dresses...:(

2 comments:

mistyeiz said...

wah, congrats!! :) how nice - one pair. we dont know if we're having a boy or girl yet so waiting for the next check up to find out. one part of me wants a boy but if girl also i dont mind coz then no need to go shopping. but any how, as long as a healthy baby n safe delivery, i'm happy. :)

hotmama said...

Hi Yvy
Thanks :)
Ya...it's true. Whatever it is we always pray and hope for healthy baby that's the most important thing.
Hey, hope we can meet up this time when you are coming back to Malaysia :)